Education|Evolving endeavors to be as up front as possible about the personal information collected in our sites. In an effort to maintain this stance, we provide this privacy statement.
EducationEvolving.org and EducationInnovating.org contain links to other sites outside our control. Education|Evolving is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. "External links" will take you away from the EducationEvolving.org or EducationInnovating.org site to an entirely different site.
EducationEvolving.org and EducationInnovating.org have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- WE WILL collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. Please click here for more information - Table I.
- Education|Evolving will never disclose your personal data to a third party unless required to do so by court order, law or governmental agency.
Our Web sites meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program:
- WE WILL NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
- WE WILL NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
- WE WILL NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent.
- WE WILL NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
Users are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our sites at the point where we ask for the information.
These sites give users the following option for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. You can send email to email@example.com.
These sites give users the following option for changing and modifying information previously provided. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of these sites, or your dealings with these sites, you can contact: email@example.com.
The following is a table of personal data collected and the purposes for which they are used.
|Primary personal data / Business information||Technical Administration||Customer Administration||Marketing||Personal Data for Sale or Trade|
|Name||-||Provided by customer||-||-|
|Company||-||Provided by customer||-||-|
|Address||-||Provided by customer||-||-|
|Email Address||Provided by customer||Provided by customer||-||-|
|City||-||Provided by customer||-||-|
|Role in Education||-||Provided by customer||-||-|
|Area of Interest||-||Provided by customer||-||-|