Click an assertion to see readings and resources supporting that assertion.
- 21st-century learning requires a search for different and better models of school/ing.
- Existing organizations don't innovate well. Most different schools will have to be created new.
- The states' charter laws make it possible now to create new and different schools.
- In redesigning schools, we should focus on motivating the workers: both students and teachers.
- We can now customize student learning using today's digital electronics.
- Without new models of school K-12 might not be sustainable economically.